Wat is inbegrepen?
Discover why Western Australia is a nature lovers’ paradise. Become an Exmouth Explorer and experience the many wonders of the World Heritage-listed Ningaloo Reef. As you journey through the idyllic West Coast you will experience a totally different side to Australia, a region many are yet to discover!
- Wonder at the limestone outcrops of The Pinnacles in Nambung National Park
- Uncover the beauty and adventure of Kalbarri National Park and valley views from the Skywalk
- Early morning hike to Nature’s Window, The Z-Bend and cliff top views of Murchison Gorge
- Visit the World Heritage Listed Shark Bay, to experience a wild dolphin encounter at Monkey Mia
- Stroll along Shell Beach made entirely of tiny white cockle shells and oldest living fossils
- The Stromatolites Snorkel the Ningaloo Reef and discover the underwater world of Coral Bay
- Opportunity to swim with Manta Rays or Whalesharks
- Relax & unwind in the clear waters of Turquoise Bay
- Guided tour of Cape Range National Park with spectacular lighthouse views