Wat is inbegrepen?
What to Expect
Explore the Montenegrin coast discovering stunning beaches, breathtaking canyons, amazing lakes, traditional cuisine and more! A real treat for adventure and wild nature lovers. Enjoy the popular kayaking while discovering the beautiful coast of the Budva Riviera and exploring the amazing Skadar Lake during paddling. Get a thrill out of swimming, cliff jumping, soaking in the delightful atmosphere of the sea and lake.
The grace of the canyon Rikavac is stunning, and this phenomenon will leave you breathless with its steep cliffs and clear water. You will hike, follow the flow of the water, overcome several abseils up to 10m, jump in the water from 4m height, and have the pleasure to swim in the beautiful natural pools. It is definitely a place that should be visited.
- The amazing natural beauty of the mountain Rumija
- Visit the fascinating Old Towns of Kotor and Budva
- Enjoy kayaking - Budva
- Enjoy Old Bar and canyon Rikavac canyoning
- Delicious, authentic food from this coastal range
- Explore the breathtaking coast and the largest lake in Europe