Wat is inbegrepen?
Japan is a magical place, where old and new collide. A country full of incredible natural beauty, futuristic cities of neon, world-renowned food, and a culture steeped in tradition, it has a way of enveloping you from the moment you step off the plane. Voted the #1 tour worldwide, we are incredibly proud of this trip! Learn how to hand roll sushi, take a Kendo class with a descendent of a real samurai warrior, watch enormous robots dance in Tokyo, search for Geisha’s in Kyoto’s Gion District, explore incredible temples, try world renowned food and stay overnight in a real, traditional Japanese temple. This will be the trip of a lifetime.
*Please note that this is an active tour & on some days you can walk up to 10km, please be prepared for this and bring appropriate footwear.
**Please be aware that in order to operate our Japan tours under the current restrictions set in place by the Japanese Government all guests will be subject to an additional supplement at extra cost - if the rules change by the time the tour runs then additional supplements will be refunded
Travel insurance is compulsory for all One Life Adventures tours - get a quote below!
- Experience the crazy robot restaurant show
- Visit the Mei J I Shrine
- Explore Harajuku & Kihabara
- Night skyline viewpoint of Tokyo,
- Cross the famous Shibuya Scramble, walk through Tsukiji Market
- Sushi making masterclass
- Cable car in Hakone over the mountains
- Cruise to see mt Futj on a clear day
- Sake tasting
- Guided night walk in geisha district of Kyoto
- Golden Pavilion
- Kiyomizu-dera Temple, Red Gates of Fushimi Inari
- learn Kendo (sword fighting) with samurai descendant
- Guided meditation in the Dojo
- Climb Monkey Mountain
- Arashiyama bamboo forest
- A wild night of
- Karaoke in Osaka
- Street food tasting along Dotonbori